Monday, May 7, 2007

SURPRISE !!!!!




HAPPY B'DAY !!!!!!!



This blog is just for you, I had to search HARD for this pic! Dont worry about persuading me in liking him...haha I wont snatch your new husband! I've got my Daniel...
Anyway, supposedly I did a pic before but obviously Im not very talented with photoshop and D. redid the pic for me! Looks much better!

Just wanna tell you how much we all miss you and I cant wait till you visit us again!!

Hope the older you are the prettier and stronger you are!

With lots of love,
D & Ko.

5 comments:

dova said...

who's that?

annie said...

ask YC... im worried shes gonna write an essay to you about him!! haha

Unknown said...

her fav singer nowadays...hk guy who sings mandarin songs rite?

yc said...

HAHAHA...honestly I still prefer daniel's face much more than his.
I just like his songs. I JUST LIKE HIS SONGS!!!!

yc said...

thank you so much for the surprise. thou i came late but it lights up my day.