Thursday, May 24, 2007

my shoes





Every girl after every purchase love to analyse and reassure themselves they spent their money wisely and therefore come up with more than anything you can think to reason their purchase. This is especially the case for shoes! Why so? Because very often we hear cpmments like.. "Another pair?" "I never even saw you wearing the last pair?" "You only wore it once?" The list goes on....

Here is my analysation on my MJ plastic flats:
1. MJ for price under HKD1300 - thats the cheapest
you can get for MJ (note its MJ not M byMJ helllu??)
2. Its silver
3. Its fits on your foot like gloves fits on hands (trust me its that miraculous)
4. Its really comfy
5. It comes with a shiny silver bag
6. The shoes AND the bag is MADE IN ITALY!!
Oh i love them so much!!

Next week later I bought another pair at Zara (Im there no.1 fan)
1. Although its not as comfy and the shape of the head is slightly wonky, the price is ONLY 259!
2. Grey patent is a easy match
3. Love the sling backs how its thick and chunky and love the silver heel too
4. 259 and made in Spain???!??? wat more do you want???
Even if i dont wear it often at least it doenst do heavy damage on my wallet

Conclusion: 2 good purchases hahaahah

PS. I LOVE SHOES !!!!

Ko.

3 comments:

dova said...

are these taken with ur new cam? Fantastic, cant wait to see some shots using daylight!
very excited for ya!
I am wearing the flats right now!

annie said...

hey yeah im using the new camera... worst thing is that i still havent used it in daylight yet... but u see how my pics are not grainy anymore? these pics actually are clear even under my dim room light!

Natalie C said...

hey the flats are gorgeous, i can never have the patience looking at Zara shoes as it's all over the place. I love both of 'em, I should have more patience.