Sunday, May 20, 2007

fashion victim




Every fashion victim dreams of having sth from Chanel but never be able to afford it (maybe just I cannot afford it) Karl has the ability to create looks that is so chic and elegant, simple but yet sophisticated, there is so much detail and you will understand why its priced the way it is.

Since i'm not able to afford anything from Chanel, I tried to create a similar look and try not to do a exact copy. I have gathered all the gold chains available in my jewellery box and wore it all in one go so kinda getting a bundle look. I know its no way comparable to the real thing but I guess without spending any money its the best I can do! Sadly I dont have enough gold chains so the look still need to be refined....

Planning to match it with my high waisted black skirt and a white tee and my silver MJ flats...

I really do have too much time in my hands, I have no where to go but I have a whole outfit in mind ??

Ko.

3 comments:

Natalie C said...

That's really creative, keep it up.

dova said...

how funny, I was playing dress up last night, too, but none of my outfits work! so just mj flats with the usual trench and skinny jeans today! oh well, its a default look when i cant find anythin' or nothin'

annie said...

nat nat... thanks for your message! remember to come here often ok?

lets go shopping soon!