Thursday, May 17, 2007

PMS

The day that us girls came out of our mother's shell, we are burdened with the fact that sooner or later we will have our monthly visits where there is pain that can never be described or can never be understood by men

This little passage is sent to me by my friend and I jsut cant help but share it here... I can't stop laughing ...

13 things PMS stands for:
1. Pass my shot gun
2. Psychotic mood shift
3. Perpectual munching spree
4. Puffy mid section (tell me about it, no pants fit properly during this time)
5. People make me sick
6. Provide me with sweets
7. Pardon my sobbing
8. Pimples may surface (I reckon its MUST not may)
9. Pass my sweatpants
10. Pissy mood syndrome
11. Plainly men suck
12. Pack my stuff
13. Potential murder suspect !

Anyone think of more? Lets try to continue the list!

No comments: