Friday, May 25, 2007

My fav cake!



As born and raised in a Chinese family, I have a Chinese tongue and even as to now, Chinese is my favourite food. Growing up in a Western country, I also have a Western tongue. This comes to difficulty when having desserts!

Having a half western tongue, Chinese cakes, which 90% of the cake is white cream and 10% is 2 miniature layers of chiffon cake and fruits, your mouth is filled with cream when having just a bite. Having a half Chinese tongue, western cakes are way too sweet, rich and thick.

I found just the right cake for me at Zoe situated in Causeway Bay and Happy Valley. Although I am very SUPER dissatisfied with their service, I still go there quite often! I know I should have a firmer stand! Damn it! Wait till I find a better place!

Haven't done a food one for a while and its cakes again! Will do a restaurant one maybe later...

Ko.

No comments: