Thursday, May 10, 2007

science of sleep




I been waiting for this movie to show in sydney since last year!
There's a very sweet song from the soundtrack (it's played in the website)

Finally I get to watch it on saturday! I will post another blog after I have watched it.

it is directed by michel gondry, who did "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" (jim carrey & kate winslet)
and best of all, gael garcia bernal (the motorcycle diaries, y tu mama tambien, babel) is in it, such a cutie and a great actor!

here's a really fun website of the movie, very scrapy and cardboard-y
http://wip.warnerbros.com/scienceofsleep/

D.

2 comments:

Hildalia said...

You mean the cute guy from Motorcycle diaries?!!!!!! Even though I haven't seen it, I know it is an enjoyable movie~ hahaha.

Hildalia said...

Sorry, me again~ Got to say I LOVE the website, LOVE the song, and saw the animations in the trailer~ LOVE it too! I wonder if I will get to see it in Hk! ^^