Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My new hobby


Got my first DSLR camera and have been mucking around with it but the thing with cameras is its not as easy as it seems and you have to have the right equipment. Obviously, I cannot afford the lens and any of the accessories except the filter now but slowly I hope I can build up my equipment

(Most of you might be thinking: "lets see how long this hobby can last??" hahah)

Found this great blog site for photography especially for beginners and gives you tips and techniques. Tells you the function of the different lens and equipment and also will just talk about anything useful related to photography. THe best thing it actually uses simple english hence no complicated explanations using jargon

http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/

They actually put some photographers blog sites on the page... I love tthose pics ! Hopefully one day I can do something like that

K.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ... now v can take those microscopic photos that can show even the size of our pores.. keke good luck with it!

Hildalia said...

Cool! I love Nikon. Very soon, you will find your computer filled with images!!

annie said...

well actually i did bring my cam out and used the functions with these 2 kids ! i took like hundreds of pics of the baby and the older bro deleted all my pics for me !! can you imagine how much i wanted to strangle him????????