Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shear Genius


I just love those makeover shows where someone has a head to toe makeover and I would comment on how good or bad the makeover is….

There’s this new show on in the States about makeovers called "Shear Genius" using the same format as Project Runway (my fav show) where one contestant gets kicked out each week if they fail to meet expectations of the project.

As I was browsing Shear Genius page, I fell into this virtual makeover website! The miraculous part is you can load your own photo on, by following the instructions, they can build the face detection system of your face. Eyeshadows, lipstick and hair style will ACTUALLY fit onto your face!



Obviously the quality of makeover is limited but so far the best virtual makeover I been to.
Above is an example of what I did from their already available faces (I did one of myself but of course wont be shown here) is a Korean gal with Jessica Alba hair (changed hair colour to dark marone), red lip stick + lipliner, pink blusher and bronze eyeshadow

ITS SO MUCH FUN!! I did one for my boyfriend ... and i cant stop laughing !


Ko.

No comments: