Thursday, May 24, 2007

the cute weather girl


I don't know about you, but I dress according to the weather, especially with the weather in sydney, it's very pleasant most days, but you tend to get 4 seasons in one day. Those lucky melbourne girls have the luxury to have cute weather girl to tell them the weather.

michi girl is a witty and cute weather girl from Melbourne. everyday she tells you the weather and tells you a little anecdote, the recent one reads:
"Clearing shower, 20... Fiction: placing stamps around your waist is in fact an ancient form of dieting. The wearer would simply write the address of where they would like to send their love handles and then wait for the postman to pickup the unwanted package."


love the illustration, too.
time for a michi girl in every city, I reckon!
D.
p.s. sorry I have been slack with the updates this week. My mac is in the hospital, I don't know when I will get it back, hopefully soon!



2 comments:

annie said...

I can be the weather girl for HK.
Day 1: Sunny and humid 30degrees +
Day 2: Pouring cats and dogs
Day 3: sunndy and humid 30degrees +
Day 4 : Pouring cats and dogs
See how bad the weather is here?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha yeh totally agree with that comment with personal tragic experience!