Tuesday, October 9, 2007

my new hoodie


I am such a die hard fan of american apparel!

I bought this salt n pepper hoodie a few weeks ago and I love it sooo much!
i try to find every oppotunity to wear it...to the gym, at home, to work!
it fits perfectly, it just sit on the bum and although it's unisex, it gives that sexy slouchy fit on a girl, and seriously the hood on this hoodie is so nicely shaped, I feel so ghetto fabulous when I have it on! haha

it's unisex and quite roomy and looks very nice with the sleevs pushed up!
just like how nicole richie wore it.

its warm, too!

ps. I am so in love with her sunnies!

D.


pps. sorry abt dropping off the radar completely, work been too crazy!

i promised I will return with some supersize blog next week. it's my way of farwelling sydney, too! =(


1 comment:

annie said...

ur back blogging !!! love her sunnies and hoodie... good buy! i love her sunnies too but then man im broke!!

i had a prob trying to write some entries while u were away but then since i was always staying at home it was a bit difficult! haha

wheres rock pool and rock pool grill and melb stuff???