Tuesday, October 9, 2007

lovely jubbly









I want to post a shoutout to all my lovely friends here, thanks so much for my lovely birthday presies!


I will keep them forever and who knows, if i have a daughter I can always past on the little black dress to them! (trust me, I wanna be a cool mom, I will try and keep everything that's cool and that might come back in fashion for her)

and this fluffy print from the lovely kay! this is definitely an heirloom item!

I am so looking forward to hanging this in my new room in hk!


kay went into so much trouble getting the print, pls note the stamp on the envelope, it was posted on 3 aug! so thoughtful!


it is signed and numbered by the fluffy illustrator, simone lia. she was so nice to have drawn fluffy on the postage envelope and she even wrote kay a little note, too sweet!


as you can see the excessive use of exclamation point here, I cannot contain my excitement.

thanks again everyone!
d.xoxo









5 comments:

annie said...

kay seriously u r the best for being so creatvie with bday presents !!! even tho there are 6 of us to think for a bday present for dodo... we should have come up with something really rocking... but nope... we ripped our hair out thinking and in the end we thougth it was a better idea to ask !

Unknown said...

Don't worry Annie! You will have a lot of ideas to surprise her when she's around you in HK :)

dova said...

is that cos i yak on and on abt stuff, thats how u got the idea haha
any be prepared for a yak fest when I get back!

annie said...

hahahah ok .... dotn worry every week we will be talking abt the things we wanna buy in fav shop but then keep saying we are broke haha

dova said...

hahaha exactly!
pls dun forget to stop me from buying since i have no right to buy when i am unemployed! ah!