Tuesday, October 23, 2007

good lips to ... kiss!



hey im still alive !! for all my blog readers... just have been laying low to avoid any unnecessary expenses

several months ago, i wrote a list of possible blog entries i can possibly write about for the future and in the list i found "carmex" ... good idea!

"carmex" - my favourite lip balm which has been in my bag all the time!
as everyone knows i have a really bad habit of always picking the peeled skin off my lip and its always chapped so i have been trying many lip balms which can heal these chapped lips as quick as it can possibly do... so far after testing many brands, carmex has been my personal pick! before it arrived in hongkie land, i had to get my bro's gf or whoever to bring me some from syd! now i would like to announce carmex is now available in watsons stores !! yayyyy!!!

i will try to write another blog reallly soon!

ko.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

good to see you back!!!

annie said...

hahahhah thanks kay for being our frequent visitor!!! yes .... well i have some pics for this restaurant i went to but its in michaels phone and seriously i have been asking everyday for him to send to me and everyday the answer is "ok tomorrow!" its already been a mth!

dova said...

hey have u tried elizabeth arden 8 hour cream, I am using this now, I quite like!

annie said...

no i havent! write a blog on it!

Natalie C said...

yeh the 8 hour cream is good but it's very gluey...my lips are always dry and chapped...i'll have to try this one as well..thanks annie.

dova said...

yeah i tend to only use 8 hrs cream at night before bed! i hope they will have a less gluey version for ur handbag soon!