Monday, October 29, 2007

another jap treasure



list of things which i love from the japs:
- fruits
- food
- junk food
- clothes
- cartoon characters
- gadgets - cameras etc
- music
- culture
- the list can go on till forever!

that just have shown im those die hard jap fans! i have my back up for this ... i havent been working long but i have to say i have met quite a lot of people already from all over the world... so far all my jap clients will come with a gift when they meet us and mind you, we are only their supplier. Their huge sense in manners earns my respect for them!

I found this place which does quality teppenyaki, not those circus acts where chefs throw eggs at your bowl, or juggling pepper and salt mill up and down just to sprinkle some on the meat and last but not least writing thank you with the salt sprinkler... this place is just full on quality ingredients, skillful knife/cutting techniques and right mixing of sauces.

Pricing wise I think its quite acceptable 350 pp for a set meal with prawns as big as your arms (ok i exaggerated a bit there!) scallops and quality beef (but for other things they can be super pricey). A really cute thing they do is they put a piece of toasted bread under the meat and veges to soak up the oil! But the toast was too hard to resist so I ate it before it could soak up anything! I suggest to everything to ask the chef to make an extra toast to eat, trust me its really good!

Sorry for the bad pics, I only had phone cam with me and this was not my phone either so it look like 2 months before I could actually do this blog (wuge: yes im talking to you...thanks for the QUICK sending of pics!)

http://www.hanasakazuki.com/ - for details

Ko.

2 comments:

dova said...

hahaha i know why do they have to throw eggs at u and whats with writing in salt at the end?
now u are taking me to this place, right???

annie said...

you havent seen the chefs writing thank you after your meal is finished with the salt thingy?? its like a must do for them to wrap up their circus act!! hhaaa

yeah i will bring u to this one as well of course .. albert hasnt been either!