Wednesday, September 12, 2007

relaxation at HCMC







spa and massage is a must when going to Asian country for holiday! Just chose 2 places by reading books etc... I did a facial at L'Apothiquaire and scrub and massage at Saigon Spa.

L'Apothiquaire
I have heard this place is famous for facials and and their products which are made in france. Their jap customers actually not only swipe out the products at the place but also order online. I was thinking "what doesnt the japs buy anyway???" I was pretty sure I wouldnt buy the products! Anyway I did the facial transparence which is just deep cleansing therapy, doing exfoliating, steaming, removing black and white heads and mask. The therapist was really professional, and the whole purifying process was very comfortable. I actually walked out of the store with a mask and liquid exfoliator!! I wanted to buy more but my budget didnt allow that. At night, my sis and I was back and forth trying to decide if we should try new massage place or just go back to L'apothiquaire

I did facial transparence which was USD34 and the promotion was USD60 including a free mask (the mask originally is USD52)

One package I highly recommend is 4 hrs therapy including scrub, massage, facial and manicure+pedicure for the price of USD70 - I didnt have time for this but i regret not doing it

For more info: www.lapothiquaire.com
free pick up service if you are doing their packages.

Saigon spa
Included free boat trip to and from the place and we saw the building we were amazed of how grand it looked. Sparkling white buidling with green grass! The lobby was a grand entrance of course and what I loved about this was they really payed alot of attention to delicate details. All interiors, furnishings, furniture has the same sensation and colour palette. I really loved we all have to get changed into our halter neck wrap, with a beaded bracelet for the locker key. You actually still look good when basically undressed! Scrub was only so so... but massage was gooooood!

Scrub + massage was USD55, add another USD10 you will to do their jacuzzi bath as well.

A bit more expensive than L'Apothiquaire but both is highly recommended!

For more info: www.saigonspa.net

ko.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im extremely interested with the massage! although I dont do facials outside, I love mild massages and spas in a lovely furnished +great environment! wat a great suggestion! I will def go if I happen to be in viet!

annie said...

yeah i know when you go to vietnam ... if ever i can give you all the info ... its not as good as bangkok but then its a lot cheaper !!!