Sunday, September 23, 2007

daily visits

francisco goya janice dickinson crossover !! ahha sorry im not suppose to be mocking such a famous painter!





who loves to blugde at work by surfing the net???????? I DO!!!

i have a list of websites which is updated daily so that each day i have sth to do... such as people mag, the sart, perezhilton, whowhatwear... i realise all these sites are recommended by D. (which basically means she bludges more than me)

currently i found another one to add on my list, its another hilarious one which i love cos it makes me smile during work!

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/

it has the funniest illustrations of celebs which ususally mimic their depressing life ! love these gossipy sites! j
ust go thru all the celeb names on the left!

Ko.

2 comments:

dova said...

ok i know why u have to pick on me, i know i totally make u addicted to simpsonise me! ok blame me!

Anonymous said...

this is cruel! bad girls bad girls!..