Tuesday, September 18, 2007

elizabeth and james




I usually think celebrity clothing lines are so overrated, but I came across elizabethe and james by the olsens twins and I love it!
It reflects their style and its highly wearable and they are all classic pieces you can keep.

I have my eyes on the leather jacket, but I am too chicken to buy it online (and a bit exie)!

the bonfire shirt has buttons in the back to give it that I borrowed it from my boyfriend look without it looking to slouchy.

see neiman marcus website:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/47/search.jhtml?ip_state=&ip_autoSummarize=true&ip_perPage=15&orgUrl=%2Fstore%2Fcatalog%2F47%2Fsearch.jhtml&srcText=elizabeth+and+james

D.

ps. yesh its been all abt food recently, point taken, so here's a fashion one for a change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.