Sunday, September 9, 2007

pork roll a la Sydney


maybe it's a dumb idea to do a peice on pork roll knowing that KO will be back from vietnam doing a piece on the AUTHENTIC pork roll!

But if it werent for the ones in sydney, we would not know abt how delicious it it is!

the baguette at this place in hurstville is very famous. Their baguette is crisp but it's not hollow inside. the pate and pork is the best bit! drizzle with fish sauce, it's to die for!

and for $3, what more can you ask for? beat any overpriced sandwiches in the milk bar!

D.

4 comments:

yc said...

oh...yummy yummy !! the pork roll in sydney is authentic enough for me. I am watering :P

btw,I remember the one at edgecliff costed $2.20. things are really getting expensive :(

dova said...

u know I am not sure if it's $3, prob ably less! but yeah stuff is getting exie! thats why I am leaving haha

thanks for dropping by, yc!

annie said...

haahah man u are making me hungry ! i better not talk abt the pork roll just yet ...

maybe we should open a pork roll place in hk ...

Anonymous said...

uuu dats a good idea! I bet there gonna be a big huge snake line queue waiting for the ultimate bite !! n making big bugs for us!!! $$$$$$$