Sunday, July 1, 2007

that fluffy bunny rabbit




I have a thing with childrens' books. Here's my new fave.
It's not exactly a book for children, but rather a children's books for adults.

It is about a single man called Michael Pulcino, he is single, not satisfied with his career and kinda lonely.
He has a bunny called, Fluffy.

Fluffy thinks he is human, like his Daddy, Michael. Obviously Fluffy is in denial.

all at the same time, Michael is stuck in an awkward relationship with Fluffy's nursery teacher.
So he decided to take Fluffy on a trip to Siccily to see Michael's parents and sister.

Along the trip, a dust particle (that's his name) narrates the story, it was meant to be a flake of dandruff (name Flakey) to narrate it, but Flakey isn't interested.

The humour was very innocent but the plot and the problems each character dealt with feels like something we could all relate to.

It was drawn in such a simple and cute way, but you get the emotions of the characters.

D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

interesting story! I like the idea ..mmmm kinda like me thinking that I'm in a perfect life but its as mundane as hell..haha

annie said...

HEY!!! my internet is down !!!! i havent updated for ages and I am dying to go on the net at home.........

And been so busy that I havent even msned at work which is very very unusual of me...

OK anyway luckily my partner has been doing the work! this book seems like an interesting story... u should show more pages so we can a slip of the story!