Sunday, June 24, 2007

the chunky heel dilemma





ok, when I bought these hot little heels (not quite little, it weighs a tonne), I thought to myself, oh it will go so well with my dresses or skinny jeans! but little did I know, this kind of chunky heel require a good ensemble that is top heavy and bottom light. here are 3 combos that I think works:

1. short potato sack/smock dresses + opaque tights
2. crop quarter sleeve boxy jackets + straight cut dresses with footless tights
3. my new smock style coat (it was on sale, ok?) + opaque tights

ensemble NOT to consider:
any long coats! it looks so silly with coats that sits below the knee, I have tried it and trust me, it looked horrible! lots of it to do with my shortness....sigh

D.

3 comments:

Hildalia said...

I think they are nice!

dova said...

thanks Hilda.
How's ur illustration going?

annie said...

hey man finally get to see your new jacket ! it looks nice... just like the fav shop ones... how much is it again?