Monday, June 18, 2007

fakes


One day I saw this lady wearing the toy watches in chocolate brown nylon strap with choc brown + gold timer ring, I thought it looked pretty cute! I did something that I never would do in HK is that I went and asked that lady where she got her watch and she told me its a toy watch!

From that day on I really wanted to buy a toy watch but its 1500 for a copy watch and plastic?? When did copies actually cost so much??!!!!?!?!

One night during some annual dinner, each guest at their table will have a table present to bring home and guess what?? I got a copy toy watch!! I dont usually like wearing or using copies (and I dont suggest it at all) but since this was a copy of something who originally copied anyway, I guess I wouldnt mind wearing this copy out!

For those who actually wants to buy a toy watch and hesitating about their price (since its just a copy!) I suggest that they can buy a copy toy watch !!

Ko.

No comments: