Sunday, June 17, 2007

muse continues....




on the note of fashion muse...
how gorgeous is dita von teese?
she is one of the few "famous people" (right now) that I love, who actually looks great and have a talent in burlesque dance.

you wondered, why would anyone dress like that, only cos she is a star, right?
there's actually a woman who runs a a vintage clothing shop, called Rockit at The Rocks, her name is Pia and I met her at a shoot for work. she said she dresses in 50s style frock everyday. If she wants to dress casual she'd wear high waisted jeans with a cute rodeo shirt. I sometimes see her walking along george street, I just cant take my eyes off her. Her 50s style makeup - va-va-voom red lips and immaculate hair! she is married and has a little boy, and their whole family dresses 50s style, how cool is that?

p.s. I wish I can post some pics of Pia here, but its work related so I cant! sorry! You can follow this link to see what she looks like, but frankly, I don't think this picture does her any justice!
http://www.hht.net.au/news/media_releases__all2/exhibitions/fifties_fair_2003

D.

1 comment:

annie said...

i love her too!! she has her own style and she is those absolutely over the top, outrageous style, which if anyone tried to look like her will look like a disaster but she looks so stunning herself! But her ex husband is so disgusting.. i dont know wat she was thinking! you know in an interview i saw just 2 days ago, dita said she has no stylist, she does it all herself! amazing! oh that woman in the link looks like that woman in third millenium strand arcade... u know who im talking about?