Tuesday, June 12, 2007

whos your fashion muse?




Has everyone checked out www.whowhatweardaily.com? there has been an article called my fashon muse! Its really amusing and you must read the comments!! hehe girls are just so bitchy!

So anyway whos my fashion muse??

I realise they dont need to be stylish or be a fashionista, its someone who can wear something and just bring out the essense, whatever they are wearing immediately portrays a character (in a good inspirational way of course), a character which you want to be!

As I was lining up to pay for car park I saw this very plain and simple woman dressed in jeans and just a white polo tee, I saw nothing inspirational on her except this links bracelet. The image I got was this girl looks simple yet elegant, smart but yet shes a housewife! Thats exactly how I want to look! Not soon after I got myself a Links bracelet as well!

The bad side of it is that I have been getting links charms as a present for every single whatever day celebration you can think of. Last Christmas I got a toilet bowl, how very romantic!


Ko.

2 comments:

dova said...

a fashion muse to me means any random person i see on the street and i cant help but look at them...thats why i love sartorialist!

annie said...

yeah i agree !! ummmmmm... the last girl that makes me think "oh wish i look like her is those sales girls in sydney ! they are so gorgeous! in hk i find that i can look at a girl and say THAT piece is nice... but never can say oh that look is sooooooooo cool !