Wednesday, July 25, 2007

comfy soles




due to the reason that I have been buying cheap heels, they are obviously not comfortable at all, and even worse the pair i recently got actually falls off cos it doesnt have a strap to hold it in place!

Found these silicon heel cushions that are transparent and specially created for party shoes! its mad!! you dont need to look like a granny having pads in your shoes! its just like putting flat silicon boobs on your shoes! makes heels lots more comfy...

its sold at watsons etc... for around 50HKD and the brand is Scholl
Ko.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought those before, though they dont really work to make me feel more comfy, I still have pinching feet. prolly because of my slightly deformed feet!

Anonymous said...

hey, so ur shoes finally fit now??