Sunday, July 15, 2007

clever people with clever words





I like tee shirts, but for some reason, I just don't look good in them. that's why i don't own many. the only tees I like are american apparel tees (this will be my next blog). And this tee i bought recently.

this is from a aussie brand called chip chop!
I always admire people who have clever words to put on tees.

it's got a tongue in cheek kinda humour
this one i bought was out of a series that poke fun at tourist tees.

also, love this bag from the website
http://www.mychipchop.com/


D.

2 comments:

annie said...

i love those lines !! really clever especailly tax returns me on !! hhahaha

making me wanna buy the bag but 55 is a bit too much for canvas bag ! its even more exie than im not a plastic bag ... hahah

dova said...

oh yeah I didn't realise, this bag is way over-priced, more expensive than anya hindmarch, whats wrong with this world?!