Friday, July 20, 2007

american apparel




do you know how hard it is to find a tee that fits a girl perfectly?

I was so excited when I found american apparel. it's like sexy basics thats you dont get bored with. I mean would gap or giordano ever be featured in french vogue? have a look at their sexy ads and website and you will know what I mean.

their tees have an amazing fit and they have so many styles and colour of tees and all kinds of sexy hoodies, tights, short shorts, pjs and more for boys and girls.

at the moment I have my eye on a pair of lame black leggings, it's mad, I know! it could borderline on s&m-ish! guess it will be fun to wear it in a night out dancing (like whenever that is?!)

what's also good about AA is it's all produced in a workshop in LA (they call it vertical manufacturng), most of their cotton is oragnic and weaved in away that it wont wear and tear like most tees (trust me, I have a tee as my pjs and I been washing and drying it in dryer almost everyday and the fit and colour is still fine)

and best of all, their production is sweat shop free, all their workers get paid fairly. But their prices still remain reasoanble, a classic girl tee for $20 AUD

their website will have a australia store soon! yay, check out the store and sexy pics at
http://americanapparel.net

also retaills at tuchuzy at bondi beach

D.

No comments: