Monday, April 23, 2007

Who can tell me how to dress in a vintage look?




Hong Kong is said to be the city of shopping but yet I haven’t wrote a single article on clothes or shoes. I guess everyone knows well enough for my love of Zara and one of my so called “favourite shop” I wouldn’t need to write about it (don’t worry I will later)

As I went to Prince Edward to that well known Wedding Mall (this is not the place I wanna talk about) that mall has 4 levels of whatever you can think of in a wedding and they will sell it for "cheap AS" prices. As I said price=quality, I wont recommend. And NO I am not a bride to be, I was only bridesmaid to be

I went to garden street (that street for the cheapest things EVER even cheaper than china cheap) for accessories and with my boyfriend beside me there’s no way I can enjoy shopping. He actually guided me into this place and at first I was thinking “Oh my…. Lets NOT” I reckon he actually wanted to say lets not when he realized my arms has reeled around 5 hangers.

This shop sells vintage washed look tees. Its quality vintage wash look, its got all the details like faded colors and rip holes on edges and better more, the print is also a washed look. The tee print is on the back and front, and theres lots of varieties, one of them on the front is super man and on the back the print is “SAVE ME” I thought it was such a clever idea!!!

Last but not least the best is the tee is made in a lose fit and its ONLY 60 bucks!! That’s what you call cheaper-than-china-cheap!

I am not a vintage look person and I really need advice on how to match these tees with ! I dont just want tees with vintage jeans, not my style !

Please help!

Ko.

No comments: