Sunday, April 29, 2007

All in a box !



Since I have been to cake classes and all (although never really made much success at home, only do well in classes) I never really buy pre-made cake mixes, its just different.

But I really have to say the Jap really has what it takes! Boxed cake mixes from Muji includes cake mix and various ingredients and even including the magical paper mould for baking (WOW!) I couldnt resist the conveniency and got not only one but 2 to try!

Will update with results or tastes of the cake when I've tried. Shouldn't be too hard .... (I guess?!)

K.

4 comments:

dova said...

that I'd like to try!
how much is it?

annie said...

Its 25 bucks or sth along those lines. Im very curious of how the taste will be. The cheesecake is called almond baked cheesecake. Other thank the ingredients like milk and butter, they actually provide the almond essence for u so its that convenient!

yc said...

I wonder if they got the same ready-to-go boxes for waffle. In that case I guess I may not have to wait for 4 years(and yet still accumulating) for the waffle you promised me.

annie said...

yc... forget the past la ... look foward ! next time i will bring u to a waffle place so we get this waffle issue out of the way