Monday, April 23, 2007

baby, monday is cheap




I been trying to buy jeans for ages now, just havent seen any skinny styles I like.
Until sunday, while I was lolling around bondi with no intention of shopping, somehow I wander into tuchuzy and left with two pairs of hot new jeans in my hands! it's often when you least expect it, you will find what you want. dun ya think?

cheap monday is from sweden, I bought the signature style "tight" in a girl blue wash and an unisex stone wash. I saw them at urban outfitters in london, I thought they'd be like tight tight tight for skinny skinny skinny girls. But no! they have a muffin top friendly not-so-high- but not s0-bum-crack-saying-hello-low (low low low waistbad are so so so tacky now).

these are not my legs (but I do wish it is)....it's from cheapmonday.com
loving the cute skull.

now in sydney at tuchuzy at bondi beach (AUD$90/pair come grab it girls and boys!)
not sure if hong kong has it yet, but if you got friends in europe or US....

D.

1 comment:

annie said...

nice legs.... wish they belong to me