Monday, April 9, 2007

Beauty that lasts 4 days?

Thursday 5/4/07

These few weeks I had a taste of artificial beauty from gel nails and now doing lash extensions (dont ask me why I wanna waste anymore money). Anyhow, I had a taste of the happiness that comes from instant beauty.

I yearned for Lash extensions and this idea really impressed me, no make up needed because of the big bold eyes so that means no mascara no eyeliner, no curling, no crumbs, no smudged mascara + eyeliner look.

So there I go! See the difference?




There has been nothing but good comments, 9 out of 10 people asked me if I got make up, 10 out of 10 people said my eyes looked really big. Nothing else was in my mind except to continue lash extensions! LOVE IT !

Tuesday 9/4/07

Lash extensions removed ! (Before I even wrote a blog to say how wonderful it is) I understand why people actually remove their silicon boobs after a few weeks of getting it. I really understand....

THe lash extensions are convenient if the only intention of having it is so that you dont need to put on make up anymore.... but if you do... DISASTOR!

Describing it is a long story but believe me, having it caused so much inconveniency even after all those good comments!

Now back to normal with really short droopy lashes... sobsob...but happier

HKD300 bucks wasted ! DAMN!

by Ko.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, I'm that 1 out of 11 people wonder how you took this perfect photo of your eye

Unknown said...

cant believe u pulled them all off before even showing me!!! but after hearing ur story guess knowing how little patience i hv mayb i should not get them since i might pull them off after 1 day!