Monday, April 30, 2007

Overacted not Overrated



I was very hesitant about this entry because its about food again. But this one is unlike others its not another entry on restaurants. Overall, I really like this place, it has modern and hip interior, amiable atmosphere, outstanding food and great price! What more do I want? But… it can be better! (Not that anyone cares)

Located at the back of Granville Street at TST, the target market obviously lies within the locals around that area, therefore I assume that’s why they paid less attention on the delicate details. The menu has overacted the food, ordering a wasabi beef carpaccio with greens ended up serving thick slices of beef. I thought beef carpaccio was thin sliced beef? Maybe call it a beef salad will do? Waiters are young, hip and friendly but all were walking like rappers, they all seemed to have springs built in their sneakers bouncing around the restaurant. With a little bit more training, it can look more professional.

Yes I am thinking too much, that’s why I call myself a woman. Perfection is something women don’t believe in, when something seems perfect, we tend to scratch the dirt and dig out any imperfections there may be and that’s when we feel relieved. Agree?

K.

2 comments:

dova said...

love the last bit, yes, I am a woman, deal with it!

annie said...

Title changed! anyone noticed?