Thursday, August 23, 2007

where is my creativity ?





Im back !! have been staying home most of the time so suddenly i felt like arts and crafts.... but then my mind was blank ! where did my artistic side go? where did the creativity go? I realised it wasnt about me, its cos I have lost my tool (junk) box!

Lincraft was use to be my favourite shop, i go there and just grab anything interesting I can see, including fabrics, buttons, ribbons, beads, plastics, paint, sequins, lace and anything you can think of! so when i have time i will just try to sew bits and pcs together to form a piece.

Above is some badges and pins that I have made for my top (I even made the top dont ask me how.... i just sewed fabric togther haha ) I even made a wrist band out of my junk ! I wish I still have the time for these stuff but now my life is all about work. I really miss the school days when I had 2 months of absolutely brainless holidays where I can just be at the sewing machine and play my junk!

Ko.

5 comments:

dova said...

always love that top u made.
yes, school holidays were sooooo cool! U do absolutely nothing and just hang out (in lincraft or spotlight hahaha), I still love those badge you made, and i never found the empty badges anywhere?

Anonymous said...

I loved that glittering converse, too bad its not here now!

annie said...

hey man u guys remind me of stuff i forgot i made !!! yeah that converse is gone.... dunno where...

the empty badges was bought in k mart the toy section !! hahah gosh how desperate was i to kill my time! i even shopped in kmart toys section!

my best best piece was that long sleeve lantern sleeve jumper! i wore that in taiwan too !!

wat else did i make ??

dova said...

yeah the glitter converse was so cool, how could u lose it? I think i rmb someone commented on it at the corner shop!

annie said...

really ??? someone commented from the corner shop??? how can i forget this ??? i feel so flattered !! u made lots of stuff too... wat did u guys make?/ sorry my memory is so bad now its not funny!