Thursday, August 30, 2007

hot choc no.2



Previously written abt intercon hotel hot choc... so this time i went to mandarin oriental cafe causette highly recommended by my sis! its just a simple coffee shop with cakes. As you walk in, there are statues of cakes in different sizes, One is as big as the size of a 5 year old! Obviously those are for decoration only but still its rather interesting! We specially went in for the hot choc cos theres a choc spoon which you melt in your hot choc ...ummmmmmm... licking my lips again!

To be honest I could have had a better experience... I ordered hot chot with ginger flavour!!! oh well its not too bad but I can imagine how good the vanilla hot choc will be...

By the way, i will go to vietnam next week (free air tics, free hotel why not ????) surely i have a planned a stuffing myself silly with pork rolls, spring rolls and PHO trip! will definately do a vietnam special here... WHO IS EXCITED ??????????? I AM !!!!!!!

Ko.

8 comments:

dova said...

u have to take me there!
so many places u gotta tak me, I should keep a list

annie said...

yeah..... we do have quite a lot of places we need to go !

u gotta take pics of the dinner u having tonite and do a blog ok ??? i so envy you man !

dova said...

didnt take any pics tonite, sorry darl, u know how dark it is!

yc said...

OMG you are going to vietnam. I missssss the pork roll sooooo much.
If you could find that kind of mystery black sauce there, dun forget to bring me tones.

Have fun !!

annie said...

yc: hahah remember your first encounter with the pork roll?? your face told me "THIS IS SO DISGUSTING" but i kept encouraging u to try it! and the next day we went again... after a few days we brought sina, later even diana joined and then TB and dodo who had the luxury of a car to go home actually caught the bus one day to try it !! hahah

the mystery of the black sauce must have some kinda potion makes everyone addicted to the pork roll hehehe

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha... I miss the pork roll too.. would they have it in Vietnam? or is it a sydney exclusive thing?

dova said...

hey girls, settle down, annie u must do a special on pork roll soon. and i should really get myself to hurstville to get one! hehe

annie said...

shut up! the person who gets the pork roll should not be allowed to tell us to settle down... well soon u will be back and u will understand.....