Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thank you and sorry!


I am so happy actually we have viewers from outside my tiny circle of friends who read our blog. From my last article of "Xi Yan vs Club Qing, we had a very sincere message from the owner of club qing, AC. AC, thank you for being so sincere to leave us a message and I am very happy to see someone so dedicated and passionate about their food. A big thumbs up for you!

Thanks for your message and I realised from your message I had a huge miscalculation!!! My sis and my sis in law had their bday dinner and the table was for 6 of us, so cos it was their bday, 4 of us paid for the birthday stars which ended up being 700pp..... its actually 500pp..... really sorry !!

By the way, if our blog offended you in anyway, its purely just our own thoughts. Our aim is to share what we love in our life to our viewers....

Keep up the good work!

Ko.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ko,

No problem :)

Will keep it up. Hope you can visit us soon!