Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The fashion simpsons








I came across this site while searching for info for my Vietnam trip (dont ask me how I got into this page, i dont even remember myself!) Its got everything about fashion like models, magazines, blogs, websites and they put in pages from different mags in the site. If there is job offers anywhere in the fashion industry, they will mention it as well!

The Simpsons mag article is something I found from the fashion pig! ITS SO DAMN HILARIOUS HAHA!!

one thing i have to complain is the pics on the site are too big... makes me fuzzy, like i have to move my eyes around the whole computer screen to see the whole pic!

http://www.fashionpig.com/

Ko.

2 comments:

dova said...

oh my gosh this is by far my favourite blog! well done ko!
you really gotta get into the details of it all. like look at marge's cool gaultier shoes. maggie's got a new vuitton outfit, too...and who is dat dressing the same as karl lagerfeld? I am gonna set it as my wallpaper!

annie said...

i knew you will love this one to death hhehehehehe its just so fucking hilarious i keep looking the pics and just cracking up !!!