Thursday, December 6, 2007

kate moss for topshop


I am finally blogging, I have so much back blogging to do, but this is all the stuff from sydney! and i already left sydney for a month (!).. so guess those materials is not good for blogging anymore, it's too old! so I present to you, something current...my trip so far...

I took this at the selfridges in london, cos I cannot be bothered to go to topshop on oxford street! it's crowded,overpriced and overrated.

anyways, since i had some time to kill this arvo, i went into selfridges to try on this kate moss for topshop cape, it's quite dramatic, quite fine for london's winter. but maybe not so in hk! or sydney!

I think there are a few cape inspired coats in zara, but has anyone seen something like this one, with no sleeve, but not as warm and dramatic?

D.

3 comments:

annie said...

hows the stuff of kate moss by top shop ! i went thru their stuff online and they all look pretty cool!! did u get anything?

i suggest not to get capes cos u know in hk somehow if u dont look good in one then it looks pretty weird.. i got this one from fav shop but i wore it like only twice?

Anonymous said...

wah - they let you take pics in selfridges? dodgy!

haha

Unknown said...

they dun! haha