Wednesday, November 28, 2007

winter musts




Winter in Hong Kong suddenly made a 180 degree change, last week anything more than a light jacket was too hot and today scarves, big jackets, boots are out! This week my mind has been all around what should I wear this winter????

Apart from this problem, the sudden dry weather has cracked my lips opened! I have been using this water sleeping pack from Laneige... its a mask put overnight! Very absorbing and its not oily at all... best of all is the quantity in the jar is very generous, not like brands where the jar seems huge but u realise theres an inner layer which is not even half of what it seems on the outside. Laneige actually fills up the whole jar!!

I dont really like to recommend facial products cos its really personal and i dont wanna ruin peoples skin! But i would really like to give a pat of the back to Laneige for offering such a generous amount inside the bottles and their price is not expensive at all! Makes our life a lot easier!

Ko.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh! this sleeping mask has been around since like 4 years ago and it has been recommended by beauty magazines for years. I tried it and for me to use in dry weather is great but in wet summer i will wake up having little whiteheads. but i really love it in dry weather!

annie said...

yeah yeah me too i dont use it too much in summer but in winter.. its a life saver !!

man my lips are so dry now that its like my whole lip feels swollen !

and u know its freezing in the country side here...

Natalie C said...

I love the laniege products, i need to go shopping for my third round cos i have nearly finished. The sleeping mask lasts ages cos they are so generous with their portions. The good thing is they work on dry skin so i love it.