Saturday, March 22, 2008

I dreamed of roasted goose




tell me if anyone can resist this?
this is roasted goose heaven!
in my opinion, better than yung kee, and half the price!

this place in tai po market is always full but don't worry you wont get your goose.
cos the roast it and bring them out by the trolley-full all through the dinner rush!

the night i was there, they happened to have a just out of the oven, still warm suckling big coming out! get it better than this?

i went there because my auntie loves the place and I saw it on anthony bourdain!
you are right again, mr bourdain!

best to go in a big group, so you can sample more! meat lovers' paradise!

yat lok - tai po market

d.

1 comment:

annie said...

its 10.30am now and im at work without breakfast ! man my saliva is running down and i can hear a huge growl from my tummy! gosh i love goose !